WIN Two Wristbands to Abergavenny’s Christmas Fair
Sunday 10th December will see an abundance of festive cheer in Abergavenny with the return of the Christmas Fair. Over 85 stallholders offering festive food, handmade gifts and local crafts will pack out the Market Hall, Upper Brewery Yard and the Priory from 10am till 5pm.
If you went to Abergavenny Food Festival in September you’ll know the local community goes all out for these special events – this year they’ve even got Santa’s horse and carriage to stop off outside The Angel Hotel! Over the course of the day you can expect Christmas decoration making, tasting workshops and festive menu tips live on the Demo Stage from experts like MasterChef quarter-finalist Imran Nathoo, Chef Tommy Heaney, forager Liz Knight and gardening journalist Lia Leendertz.
Tickets and information on the Christmas Fair are available on abergavennyfoodfestival.com.
The Abergavenny Christmas Fair team have given me a pair of wristbands to give away, allowing access to the yuletide markets and demo stage in the Market Hall for the day. To be in with a chance of winning the pair of wristbands simply follow me on Twitter and Retweet this Tweet before Midday GMT on 1st December 2017. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions from the Abergavenny Christmas Fair:
1. Wristbands are non transferable and only valid for the Abergavenny Christmas Fair in Abergavenny, Sunday 10th December 2017, between 10am – 5pm.
2. There is no monetary alternative.
3. Wristbands will need to be collected at the Box Office on the High Street (Red Square) in front of Neil Powell Butchers.
4. Horse & carriage rides at The Angel Hotel are costed separately at £5 each and are available between 1pm-5pm on Sunday 10th December. Tickets for tasting workshops at Homes of Elegance need to be purchased separately. Children go free with a paying/winning adult (i.e. these competition wristbands can be used by 2 adults and 2 children can accompany for free).
5. Travel expenses or any other expenses incurred to fulfil the prize are not included.
6. The giveaway is open to UK residents only who must be over 18 at the time of entering. Employees of Abergavenny Christmas Fair and their immediate family members are not be permitted to enter.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
8. To enter, follow ExploreWithEd on Twitter and retweet this tweet. Please note; if you have a protected/private twitter account your entry for this prize draw may not be visible and therefore may not be counted.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted. If I become aware of anyone using multiple accounts to enter the giveaway their entries will be ineligible.
10. Closing date and time for entry will be the 01/12/2017 at Midday GMT. No further entries for the giveaway will be counted after this time.
11. I reserve the right to cancel the giveaway without notice in exceptional, unforeseen circumstances that is beyond my control (i.e technical fault, act of God).
12. The prize is subject to availability and Abergavenny Christmas Fair reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be selected at random using TweetDraw’s random retweet function. Please view TweetDraw’s page and disclaimer for more information about how they select a winner. Please also note you must be following me to be a winner (retweet from a non-follower will be discounted).
14. The winner will be asked to direct message me their full name and email address on Twitter for me to pass on to Abergavenny Christmas Fair in order to fulfil the prize (see 3. for the collection point). If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, I reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her full name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending me an email or direct message on Twitter.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.